Thursday, October 2, 2008

OBAMA!!

This may come as a shock to some, esp. my fellow christian friends, but I feel I must shout this from the roof tops....I am voting for Obama/Biden. I understand that voting for a democrat creates some moral dilemmas such as abortion and gay marriage. Though I would love to sit on my moral high horse(I am short and the climb is pretty far) and say those issues are all that matter, however our country is in need of a HUGE change. At this moment in time; the ever failing economy, the endless war, and lack of healthcare can no longer be ignored. Might I also add we have had a "moral" republican as president for 8 years who brought nothing but FAILURE to our country. He did nothing to "fix" these moral issues that concern so many, PLEASE dont fool yourself into believing McCain and the moron Palin will do any better.

1 comment:

Naye said...

I couldn't agree more. You have a beautiful family :)