Friday, October 3, 2008

Can I just say Publix is the best??

Photobucket
At this point I have a pretty good stock pile of food going! We didnt need too much but I cant resist free stuff, like the potatoes!
6 Old El Paso taco kits on bogo: used 3 $1/2 qs
18 boxes of Betty Crocker potatoes on bogo: used 18 $1/1 green peelies
2 Uncle Bens rice on bogo: used 1 $1/1q
8 Knorrs pasta sides on bogo: used 4 $.75/1 qs
2 Lg boxes Cherrios on bogo: used 2 $1/1 peelies
2 Scrubbing Bubbles toilet gels on bogo used 2 $1/1qs
2 Scrubbing Bubbles shower cleaner on bogo used 2 $1/1qs
5 lbs of red potatoes
head of lettuce
3 tomatoes (used a $2/$5 food lion ip)
And 1 frosted doughnut (little guy with me wanted one)
total spent $20.30
total saved $79.46!!!!!!
I am a little peeved at myself I went first thing Thursday morning and that afternoon I got a $5/50 Albertsons q I could have used here and only spent $15!!
Please leave me a comment and let me know how you did this week.

2 comments:

Nora said...

I plan on going to Publix on Sunday, but have a bunch of the same items on my list that you got. Nice to see that you found some Peelies. Thanks for the heads up.

Sarah R said...

Girl, you rocked it!
Still not voting for Obama, but you totally rocked Publix.
Hahahaha, had to tease you a bit.