Wednesday, October 15, 2008

CVS...slow week

I was going to skip CVS this week since nothing jumped out at me, and frankly I am running out of places to put the stuff! But dh loves Sobe Life water so I went to pick some up with the $.50/1 peelies I found.
I scanned my card and got a huge stream of qs!!! One was a $10/50 I will use next week with the chilrens Motrin deal.. and I got a $1 off Colgate toothpaste lol like I need more toothpaste! I have so much I might hand it out to trick or treaters!
So I got:
4 Almay facial soap on bogo for .99 used four $1/1qs this was a $2 Money Maker!
2 Bags of Fun pack M&Ms sale 2/$3 used $1/1 q
1 Colgate Advanced toothpaste used $.75/1 and a $1/1 CVS made 2 ECBs
2 Revlon Polishes on bogo $4.39 used 2 $1/1q
2 Revlon nail file packs on Bogo $2.59 used 2 $1/1 qs
Used 5 expiring ECBs
total oop was $.37 made 2 Ecbs
and now I have treats to send to the kids classes! Not to bad!
**NOtice there is no SOBE??? They were sold out!!! Bummer

No comments: