Saturday, October 25, 2008

Hair-cut Carnage



the carnage


Before (in their costumes this am)
I had a surge of bravery today and ran with it, time to tackle the massive mop-fros on the younger boys heads.I didnt have to do Noah's after the whole autistic-boy-gets-ahold-of-scissors incident last month, which led to me having to cut off almost all his hair to even up the BALD spots ::sigh::
I have always cut all their hair because it is free and I am cheap, I also like doing hair.
The first victim... I mean first one up was Isaiah; he was pretty good until the end when he got very wiggly. He looks sooo cute with it short.
Then Jordan, you would think a 5 yo could sit still better than the 3yo, but NOPE I had to remind him every 30 seconds. The poor boy has been sweating like a piggy because he has SO much hair. Not only is his the longest of the trio but it is by far the thickest! I literally have to DIG to find his scalp (how did that stick get there?). I dang near bawled when I was done, he looks 12! Whaaa.

4 comments:

Barb said...

OMG of all the years I have know you, I have never seen the boys hair that short! I LOVE it. I am sure it was hard on you though :-)

Sarah R said...

Oh yeah, I'm aware of the "autistic-boy-gets-ahold-of-scissors" situation. I gave up on curtains a few years ago.

Mandy Barrett said...

You cut my baby's hair!! They look so old!

Who is this CouponNerd? said...

your blog entry reminded me of the first time my son got a haircut. he had nice fluffy curls when i left for work, and when i got home from work the curls were gone. my husband had taken the clippers to his head. i fished the curls out of the garbage and put them in a baggy

"taggy" you're it