Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Attention Kmart Shoppers

Heck even if you are not normally a Kmart shopper, you might want to be now! Kmart is holding another double coupon event 10/25-11/1!! Last time they double coupons up to $2 making them worth $4! I did really well getting tons of stuff for almost freee! For those who dont live in Florida, double coupons are a normal thing, but here in FLA they are as rare as snow! To my local buddies both the Winter Springs and Lake Mary stores are taking part in it. For those who arent local go to www.Kmart.com and send them an email (its under contact us) telling them your closest stores and ask if they are participating, they are super fast abour getting back to you with the information! Good luck and happy doubling!

2 comments:

Erin M said...

so what time are we meeting up? I have some coupons burning a hole in my pocket!

Who is this CouponNerd? said...

I to KMART today in Ohio and they are doing the double up to $2 deal. I was so excited to go, and so exhilirated walking out! I got $193 worth of stuff for $26. check out my blog for a list ofthe deals with the matching coupons.

http://couponnerd.blogspot.com/2008/10/my-kmart-had-up-to-2-double-coupon-deal.html