Sunday, October 26, 2008

Cough Drop Anyone?? (CVS deals)

Today was awesome at CVS! There was something I really needed on ECB which is always a bonus. My digital camera literally eats batteries, like a pair a week (I may take a few too many pictures)and they were on sale $3 off any pack of Durecell batteries and get 5 ECB when you buy $15 of them. I had two .75 qs and thought I would do pretty good to get a couple bulk packs with the deal. I was soooo excited to find $1/1 peelies on all the 4 pack Digital camera batteries that were on sale for $2.99!!! :::happydance:::
Deals:
*6 Durecell Digital 4 packs $2.99ea
used 6 $1/1 peelies & earned 5ECB
*14 bags of Halls cough drops $1.50ea (this is a lot of cough drops!!)
used 7 bogo qs (found on tearpad in Kmart) earned 10 ECBS
*2 Four packs BIC Comfort 3 razors sale $4.99ea
used two $2/1q earned 8ECBS
2 bags of M&M funpacks sale 2/$3
used $1/2q
Also had a $10/50 CVS q (from the printer in store)
I used 15.96 & 1.98 in ECBs
Total OOP was $2.63!!!!
And I EARNED 23 ECBS, how awesome is that??
So, how did you all do this week?

1 comment:

Michael said...

Nice photos!

Here's a new site with giveaways.

http://toastyposts.blogspot.com

And if you're a Disney lover, check this post out today.
http://fiftiesnostalgia.blogspot.com