Since I have been such a dramatic Debbie Downer lately, I decided that writing out what I am thankful for might give me so perspective.
1. Neil (a.k.a hubby)- My best friend, who I happen to like to "snuggle" a lot. Which of course leads to all these pregnancies (see I do know what causes it). We have been through so much, being broke, infertility, three sons, finding out one has autism, losing another son, and now five other miscarriages. I can always count on him to be my rock.
2. My sons- There doesn't even need to be an explanation here, they are just fabulous.
3. Family- The slightly disastrous motley crew that we are, is awesome.
4. Having enough- While we might struggle sometimes, we have a roof over ours heads, two running cars, food, and even enough to have fun sometimes.
5. Living in Florida- I am pretty sure I would shrivel up and die without living near the beach and Disney.
6. Friends- The kind words and support the past few weeks have been overwhelming.
7. Edited to Add: My dearest sister, Mandy, who is so cool she makes the North Pole look like the Sahara desert. (at her suggestion, well actually her exact words :)
Hi. I still exist, y’all.
3 hours ago