Thursday, February 26, 2009

The Thrill is Gone

UGH I am having such a hard time getting back into the swing of things with my coupons. I am super behind on clipping and don't see myself catching up anytime soon, with my school schedule and the kids. My other issue...I just cant get motivated to clip .25 coupon after, after .25 coupon. Our local paper has not had a good insert in WEEKS.
I am still keeping my spending down, because we have a good surplus. I am also lacking in the CVS dept., I have been really let down by the lack of sales and total lack of stock on the few sale items they do have.
I know this terrible economy it effecting a company's ability to keep a lot of stock on hand, but CVS should be able to keep key sale/ECB items in stock.
I have scored some good deals in other areas, the days before yesterday I bought 32 items at Old Navy for $45!
And yesterday I scored 2 shirts and a jacket for me, and 2 pairs of shoes for the boys for a total of $29!
Anyone have any good grocery deals to motivate me?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i havent been to CVS in WEEKS, There is one deal tempting me this week but I dont want the ECBs, they seem pretty worthless right now