Sunday, September 5, 2010

Update

On various things...

Jordan had a great day Friday, his teacher removed situations where they bullies would have a chance to even speak to him, until we work out a more permanent solution. She is communicating with me frequently and committed to protecting him.

I finally went to the mental health doctor. Since I have no insurance, there is a LONG ass wait. I felt silly even going, since I have not has a panic attack in almost a month. The doctor was very nice and understanding. He gave me something to help with sleep, which is nice,since I haven't had a decent night's sleep in, oh maybe 10 years. He also gave me an antidepressant, which should help with the anxiety issues. I am still not sure I want to take it.

We are still settling in to out new house. Everyone is happy here.

The puppy is still FULL of the awesome. I think my hubby may love him more than me.
He lost his top two canines the other night and dh went to the store to get him a bone so the tooth fairy could come for him. I kid you not. This was the boys idea, but it was adorable that he actually did it. I can't believe how much Milo has added to our lives. I am thrilled we decided to get a dog.

We are off to scorch in the sun and go to Disney today. I don't wanna go. I am still sick and it's still SO hot, sigh the things we do for kids.

1 comment:

alicia said...

Sounds like things are on the up and up. And there is nothing wrong with taking a pill if it helps.