Tuesday, December 8, 2009

What happens when you can't think of a post.

I have been trying really hard to think of something to post about that isn't Christmas related. And I have come up with some brilliant posts. Why aren't they on here you ask? Because I get these great ideas, in bed, after I have taken my Tylenol PMs. Then I wake up in the morning and I totally forget what I was going to write. I thought of a great one the other day and it is driving me CRAZY trying to remember what the hell is was going to be about.

Since I can't remember I will just leave quick updates:

*School is almost over for the semester for me and I am sooo damn happy about it. My brain needs a break. And I am sick of feeling torn.

*Noah and Jordan took part in a school play last week and I missed it.
I sobbed all the way to my class, knowing I was missing them. I had no choice, it was the last class before a final. I am a stay at home mom, I feel like I shouldn't be missing these things. But it happens. Neil taped it and both kids did fantastic.
And I survived.

*I am almost done Christmas shopping. Wrapping...now that's another story.

*I start baking and making candy next week for the boys' teachers!

*Oh and in the not so awesome category, I broke a tooth eating a McMuffin. Really. There was a pebble sized bone in the sausage and CRACK. A huge piece of molar broke off. Sigh. It HURT. I think it was God's way of telling my fat ass not to eat them anymore. Either that or it is time to switch to Bacon Egg and Cheese Biscuits.

*But in totally awesome news, I won a $250 gift card to MacMall and $500 to a local charity. Isaiah's preschool had chosen to help the HOPE Foundation this year, so I donated my win to them. Totally awesome!

2 comments:

Sarah R said...

McMuffins are evil.

Woo222 said...

I like bacon egg and cheese biscuits better anyway ;) ~Susan