Friday, August 29, 2008

Publix Rocks!

I thought I would only need a few thing this week, but I think my sons are having growth spurts (that or they have tape worms). We went through a HUGE amount of food in one week! So off to Publix I went! The sales were pretty good and I had tons of coupon match ups!
Heres what I picked up tonight:

2 boxes of cherrios $1.99 used 2 $1/1 ip from http://www.cheerios.com/promotions/challenge/
4 Cambells Select soups on bogo 2.33 used 2 $.50/2q
2 Chips ahoy bogo 3.69 used 1 .75/2 q
4 2pack Glade scented oil refills bogo $5.49 used 2 bogo Glade qs (that makes them free!!)
4 Ball Park Beef Franks bogo $3.79 used 2 $1/1 q
2 Mt. Olive pickles bogo $2.19 used 2 $.50/1
2 Lawrys Marinade bogo $2.79 used 2 $1/1q (found on bottles)
3 Toaster Strudels sale 3/$5 used 1 $1/1 ip and 1 $1/2ip
1 Goodlife Cat food sale $3.49 used $2/1 peelie (these were in the paper too)
1 Scrubbing Bubbles toilet cleaner sale $2.50 used $1/1
4 Yoplait lights sale .50 ea used $1/4 ip
tomatoes*
shredded lettuce* (used a $2 off of $5 Food lion ip for produce)
5 lbs bananas*
2 Garlic*
****no coupons****
2lb hamburger
rice
publix Marg.
Plastic forks (has anyone seen my silverware???)

TOTAL SAVINGS $78.53
TOTAL OOP $30.26!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please forgive that I do not have the links for the internet coupons (ip) I hope to add them sometime tommorow!
If you need them sooner I found almost all of them on http://www.moneysavingmom.com/ and http://www.hotcouponworld.com/ (under Publix weekly ad)!!

1 comment:

Nimue926 said...

What a great Publix trip. I hardly ever get more at Pulix than the B1G1 deals. Your post has encouraged me to look a littler harder at Publix next time. Oh, and what beautiful boys!! I have three boys myself self - - so- bless you!