Sunday, August 24, 2008

Animal Kingdom Adventure












One of my goals as a wife and mother is to save money but we do have one MAJOR splurge Disney seasonal passes. We discovered after going once for free last year that N (my oldest) LOVES Disney! Turns out lots of other autistic children have had similar responses, he has come leaps and bounds socially from our visits and now longer freaks out from crowds (most of the time)!Today we went to Animal Kingdom. We were worried the Safari would be flooded from all the rain, but were very surprised it was one of our best rides! We got very close to giraffes, elephants, and rhinos! My sweet little J found a wallet on a slide and turned it into a cast member, his honesty was rewarded with a special Pixie dust pin! He was so proud! Please forgive my very poor picture formatting I am new to this and couldnt figure out how to fix it!

No comments: