Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Mommy's not ready




It seems like only yesterday I had three in diapers, but today my youngest Isaiah went off to pre-school. He is only going two mornings a week and I miss him already (its been an hour since I dropped him off). Last week Noah and Jordan went to big boy school and Isaiah has been going out of his mind waiting for his big day! He dressed himself and had his bag ready at the door before I was even dressed. I told him repeatedly that he didnt have to go (bad mommy move, I know) but he was sooo ready. He told me he was going to make tons of friends and that his teacher would love him! He is not lacking in the confidence department lol. So as soon as I finish this, I am going to clean my carpets and they MIGHT stay clean for 4 whole hours. That is if I dont leave a trail of tears!

No comments: