Sunday, November 21, 2010

I am still here

I haven't really been blogging, because my brain was exploding and looking at the computer screen was painful. It still is. Did you know you could get a sinus and ear infection without having a cold first or even having a stuffy nose? I do now. After antibiotics, decongestants, Flonase, and now the NetiPot I am sort of a little better. My ears hurt worse, but I think stuff is moving.

I am trying to get better for Thanksgiving. I have TONS of cooking to do!

We had a chill weekend, lots of naps, movies, and general chilling. I have been begging the hubby to get our Christmas tree, but he is holding steady on making me way til Friday to get it. Though he put up the outside lights, I keep crying foul.

I will be back later this week with something that makes sense and has more substance.

1 comment:

Sarah R said...

I'll be praying that you feel better soon. And maybe you'll take pics of the delicious food I know you're going to make!