Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Update

Things are CRAZY around here. First we weren't moving until next week. Then we were moving in FOUR days. We are moving in FOUR days. Guess what? I am only like 1/3 packed. OOPS.

But there is GOOD news:

Went to the surgeon for the results of the pathology on the breast discharge on Tuesday, it was completely normal! He is not at all concerned; between the clear mammogram and sonogram and his test results, he is convinced the problem was likely a combo of Fibrocystic breast disease and hormonal changes from the many miscarriages I have gone through. He like every other doctor agrees, it is time to give my body a break.

In other happy news, Milo is all healed up from his paw boo-boo and is growing like a pony. He was 22lbs when we brought him home 3 weeks ago. I will not be surprised if he weighs in at 40+lbs on Saturday when he gets his shots. He is already housebroken and crate trained. And has completely fit in with the family. I can't tell you how much he has helped me through the last few weeks. My panic attacks have been so much better since we brought him home.

The kids go back to school on Monday (you know, the day after we move). I have mixed feelings, I will miss them. But, truth be told they are driving me, and each other, batshit crazy. It's either too hot or stormy to play outside. Our house is in shambles and boxes. And netflixs on demand only entertains so long. Praying Noah has another great year and continues to improve and that the other two like their teachers and make new friends (I don't worry about them as much academically). Isaiah is a kindergartner now. My BABY is in elementary school. Big heavy sigh.
The bonus in that? ALL THREE KIDS GO TO ONE SCHOOL. I drop them off all at once and pick them all up at once. YIPPEEEE!!!

I will will be MIA for the next week or so while we settle in!

No comments: