Wednesday, August 25, 2010

The New House... Sort of finished

We are settling in. Mostly unpacked, but I need to get the decorating done and buy a whole lot of much needed stuff to do that. You know when money falls from the sky.
living room/dining room
Ignore my school shit on the couch.
living room
living room
kitchen
My dad did the texture work on the walls.
Bathroom
Noah and Isaiah's room. They need new bedding something fierce.
Noah and Isaiahs room
Jordan's room, ok brace your self this room is YELLOW.
Color of Jordan's room
Also added, because I want to, a pretty flower picture.

2 comments:

Becky at lifeoutoffocus said...

omg i LOVE that paint in the bathroom and the boys' room.

Hope Scout said...

I loooooove it!! It feels like home. *happy sigh* Love your photography on the walls too.