Friday, May 8, 2009

CVS Deals

I am finally beginning to build some Ecb's and I am pretty happy with this weeks deal scenarios.
Here is my plan:

Crest whitestrips 56 ct -$18.99

use $5/1 q
earn 5 ecbs

2 Schick Quattro for Women razor- $8.99
use 2 $4/1 qs
earn 4 ecbs on each

Bayer/Ascensia Contour- $14.99
use save up to $30/1
earn $5 ecbs on each

Bayer Quick release crystals $2
earn 2 ecbs

Total about $69
use 15 ecbs
and a $10/50 CVS q
after coupons total oop $1 plus tax

For other great deals check out Hot Coupon World

ETA: there is also a great cereal deal. Select Kellogs cereals on on sale 2/$4 and using the $1/1 internet printables it makes them $1 a box!

3 comments:

Katie said...

Nice job! I so wish I had a CVS closer than an hour away!

Aimee said...

I'm going to have to start going to CVS and getting deals like this! Oh, and I love your Blog header picture! Too cute!

mom2nji said...

Thanks!!!
I am soo lucky to have 3 CVS's in a 10 min radius.