Friday, March 27, 2009

Super Savings...a day early

I am so happy to have my coupons organized and running again!

Earlier in the week a friend (Hi Melissa) told me about Kohls coupons you could find online, I ordered 20 on ebay. The coupons was for $5/$5 purchase! After 4 visits to Kohls, I picked up 12 6packs of socks, 2 packs of boxers and 10 shirts for the boys for only the cost of sales tax!! I also got myself 2 necklaces and a pair of earrings!

Thanks to HotCouponWorld I knew that Publix was going to have Goodlife Cat food on bogo, I ordered 16 $2/1 qs from Ebay (there are also $3/1qs but they cost a lot more).
I was able to get @ Publix:
12 bags of Goodlife cat food sale bogo $4.49
used 12 $2/1 qs
4 boxes of Ritz sale bogo $3.69
used 2 $2/2qs
Total oop $9.xx!
I wont need cat food for months!

My actual grocery shopping did not go as well. Note to self, DO NOT TAKE dh and three kids grocery shopping with you at 7pm! Well heres to next week!

No comments: