Friday, December 30, 2011

Three Months

I can't believe she is 3 months old already. There still aren't words to explain the joy she has brought into our lives. I love my husband even more watching how he is with her. I am in awe of how much my sons love her.
You would think that adding a 4th child would be more work, but it has turned out to be the opposite. They love helping with her and are so proud of her being their little sister.

At her 3 month check up, she was 14lbs 4oz and 23.5inches long and in the 90% for weight and the 25% for height. Considering she was in the 5% for weight and 20% for height when she was born, she is growing REALLY well. I am still loving breastfeeding. This time around we have gone pretty much full crunchy AP, though we are doing vaccines. Cloth diapering is working out great for us. I can't believe I ever used disposables! Bella is rarely put down. She is normally in someones arms or being worn, as a result she almost never cries (part of that I am sure is pure luck in getting a happy baby). She smiles all the time, until I take out the camera, then she refuses. She is laughing and cooing now too. Everyday brings something new and even though she is our 4th, it never gets old.

No comments: