Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Sibling Love



Following every "congratulations" I get asked if the boys are jealous. The answer is not at all. All three boys love their sister, even at their young age, they have witnessed what we have been through and know what a miracle she is. Jordan and Isaiah tell my they are soooo happy to finally have a sister. She is doted on and kissed gently all the time. It melts my heart, but nothing as much as Noah's absolute adoration of her. It's beyond love. You never know what to expect with autism. He was excited about the pregnancy and was the only one to ask to feel her kicking, so I had hope that he would know how to be gentle and could understand how tiny she would be. Nothing could have prepared me for how he instantly and intensely bonded with her. The look on his face says it all.

No comments: