*ignore the awful hair! I went and got it done after this picture.
Wow. I have now officially past when I has Isaiah too. I am starting to think she is in this for the long haul.
Which now isn't so long.
At our appointment on Thursday, we were expecting to see a 6 1/2 lb baby based on the measurements from 32 weeks when she was 4lb 9oz, but she was only 5lb 8 oz. Not a terrible size at all, considering the boys were all small too (well not Jordan so much he was 6lb 6oz at 35 weeks), but her growth dropped from the 55% to the 24%. If you remember I tested for a possible NT defect early on and that test can also be an indicator that the placenta will break down prematurely, that seems to be happening. There is still great blood flow and there isn't calcification so far, but they are not willing to risk pushing the pregnancy past 38 weeks.
I am 10000% inclined to agree.
From what I know right now, still waiting to hear from surgery scheduling, the csection date should be 9/30, unless I go into labor on my own before then. I had my last (THANK GOD) P-17 shot, most say 7-10 days after the last one labor begins. I will be 37 weeks and term then, so BRING IT ON.
Honestly, if my water broke right now I would be very relieved. I am worried about her, as I have been the past 36 weeks. I just want her safely in my arms. Again they told us she has a lot of hair and big lips, I can't wait to see her.