Saturday, August 27, 2011

And the winners are!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

For the Hair Cuttery $50 gift card the winner as determined by random.org is
teetsels said...

A hair cut and some products for the kiddos.

August 16, 2011 8:17 PM
Congrats Teetsels!

And the winner of the 4 pack of Disney on Ice- Dare to Dream tickets is...

Christina Larsen said...

Kali loves aladin!

Congrats Christina!!

Winners please email me with you information as soon as possible.

For those who didn't win, please remember
I can offer my readers a special $11 ticket price (good for ALL
performances) on opening night, Friday, September 9 at 7:30 pm; Saturday,
September 10 at 3:30 and 7:30 pm; and Sunday, September 11 at 1 and 5 pm.
Simply visit the Amway Center box office or Ticketmaster and use promo
code “MOM11” at check out!!
**Note, this price isn’t good for Front Row or
VIP seats, limit 6 ticket per purchase. For more information on the show,
visit the Disney on Ice site.

Thanks to all who took part!



“I am a Feld Family Ambassador, and in exchange for my time and efforts in attending shows and reporting my opinion within this blog, as well as keeping you advised of the latest discount offers, Feld Entertainment has provided me with complimentary tickets to Feld shows and opportunities to attend private Feld pre-Show events. Even though I receive these benefits, I always give an opinion that is 100% mine.”

No comments: