Friday, June 24, 2011

It's Real

Arabella is getting stronger, I sit here on the couch typing this and she is kicking the crap out of me and I love every second of it. Tomorrow we will officially hit viability. I dreamed of feeling kicks again for 6 long years. I though that dream was never going to come true, so many losses stole it away.

So far, all of our other tests and ultrasounds are looking good. She is active and responsive. We finally got the shot we have been trying to of her spine and it showed "no noticeable defects" which is fantastic news.

My house is filling up with little pink outfits and blankets. Neil and I stare at our closet in wonder. PINK, it's a girl and she is growing more by the day. In about three months will go from a family of five to a family of six and will finally be complete.

3 comments:

Amanda in BC said...

WOW Jenni! I remember all your struggles over the years and am just in awe reading of this little girl kicking away inside of you. What a miracle! So happy for you!
Amanda in BC

Sarah R said...

All I can do is grin.

Anonymous said...

I am beside myself with joy for you and Neil. Hoooooooray for viability! Cheers to you all and little Arabella. You kick ass and I'm looking forward to reading along as the six of you enjoy your lives together. Sending you all my love,

Susan