Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Where do I begin?

Well it's been a long time, but the need to write has been creeping back in. My life has changed so much in the last 18 months, I have no idea where to start....
I posted a while ago about losing weight; at that point I had lost 65lbs. It seemed like a huge amount of weight, little did I know I was only just getting started. As of today I have lost 180lbs. I went from a size 26 to a size 6.
Before
Now

It's taken a lot of work to get here. I'll go into to more detail in how I did it in future posts.

Also...I'm getting divorced. It's a long and crappy story and again this post is just an update, that deserves it's own post.

The kids are adjusting okay, but its harder than I anticipated. Life hasn't been easy lately, but I feel like this journey will take us to a better place.

No comments: