Monday, August 24, 2009

The Back to School Edition





Today was the first day of school round these parts. Noah woke up in a nervous tizzy, sobbing that he didn't want to go to school today. Jordan was all, "MOOOOMM I am not a baby, you CAN'T walk me to class." He informed me if I had to walk in at all I was only to walk him to the front door. I hid my sobs and let him walk in alone. Dude he is only in the 1st grade.

Now back to Noah, he was a tip toe walking/ hand flapping/ pterodactyl shrieking mess. He has been such a cool little man all summer, I am really praying the stress of school doesn't steal that part of him again.

Both boys ended up making it into school, with little fuss in the end. Next Monday brings another first day of school, this time for Isaiah. I am hoping and praying for an excellent year with very little stress for all of the boys.

3 comments:

fidget said...

<3 and i love their shirts!

Mandy Barrett said...

Aww my babies look so BIG!

Anonymous said...

Your kids have the most electric smiles. Love them. Hope the school year is awesome and goes slow for us and quick for them! LOL